Procedures for flying at Nok Airfield
NOK Aviation, 126 Moo 16, Baan Thi, Lamphun 51180 Thailand
Procedure for flying at Nok Airfield as per airfield regulations
- Nok Airfield is an open airport, however before landing non resident aircraft must
contact the airport operator (not Nok Flying Club) by emailing to eveaircraft (at) gmail.com
With sufficient notice, free hanagarge can be arranged as well as transport. AvGas and MoGas can be pre-ordered in advance.
- Flight Plans must be filed for all flights - 1 hour before departure – telephone Chiangmai Flight Planning 053277897.
- Pilot’s must obtain clearance from Chiangmai Tower prior to departure – telephone 053277776
- Pilot’s must call Chiangmai Approach immediately after departure – frequency 129.60.
- If unable to establish
two way communication, return and land back at the airport.
- After landing pilot’s must within one hour close the flight plan by contacting Chiangmai Tower with landing time – telephone 053277776
- All flight departures and arrivals to be recorded in Nok Airfield Log
Nok Aviation, 126 Moo, 16 Ban Thi, Lamphun. 51180. Thailand.